- Staffing firms match thousands of people to thousands of jobs in Florida.
- Florida staffing companies employed 590,496 people for temporary or contract work in 2007. The average tenure was approximately 13.5 weeks.
- In Florida, 203,687 temporary and contract employees bridged to permanent jobs in 2007.
- In 2007, Florida staffing firms employed an average of 153,775 temporary and contract employees per day.
- Florida staffing firms generated more than $3.1 billion in annual payroll in 2007.
- Staffing firms operate some 2,035 offices throughout the state, each contributing to the vitality of Florida’s economy.
Additional Staffing Facts
2005 Florida Temporary and Contract Staffing Employment Data
American Staffing 2006-Annual Economic Analysis
US Bureau of Labor Statistics - Florida Jobs Page
Monster Employment Index - April 2007
Monster Employment Index - January 2007
Monster Local Employment Index-Tampa-March 2007
Monster Local Employment Index Orlando-March 2007
Monster Local Employment Index-Miami-March 2007